Thursday, January 15, 2015

CCEE1503, Stamp Etching

Well, this new year is  marching right on!  Vicky here issuing a new challenge to you.

Let's see some Stamp Etching.  A tutorial can be found here.  This technique produces some very pretty cards.

If you post on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1503 to your keywords.  Also, please link back to our Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post.  We'd love to see what  you come up with!

Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards, ladies. I like the stamp etching.

Mynn xx said...

So sad I missed entering! I have my card done, just not blogged. :( HUGS to all! Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...

If you have time, my card is found here: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2015/01/stamp-etching.html

HUGS!