Thursday, July 18, 2013

CCEE1329 ~ Sing, Sing a Song

It's Sabrina again, with the next July challenge ~ Sing, sing a song (sing out loud, sing out strong).

We may not all have the most melodic voice, but we can all make a lovely card inspired by the lyrics of any song. I'm not much of a singer, but my husband sings all the time, and it often amuses me when we're out walking and he starts singing a song inspired by something he's seen - an advertisement on a wall, or whatever. Often he doesn't realise what's inspired him, but I usually notice. He can find a song for every occasion!

The challenge is simply to make a card inspired by the words or title of any song. Be sure to share the song too, in case we can't guess it.

I hope you'll find some inspiration in the great cards the team have made, and enjoy the songs too! When you've created your own card inspired by a song, don't forget to link here on the blog, or use the keyword if you're sharing in the SCS gallery.

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred 
(I'm In Love With You, Honey!)






Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings
 (Playmate Come Out and Play With Me)




Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations
Let the Sunshine In by The Fifth Dimension



Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer
My song is 'I Heard It Through the Grapevine'...a real oldie!!!

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
(Calendar Girl by Neil Sedaka)


(started out as Singing in the Rain, it could equally be Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head)




Long Black Train - Josh Turner 


Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville


Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics
(Don't Worry, Be Happy)























No comments: