Thursday, November 22, 2012

CCEE1247

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Can you believe another week has flown by.  Hope you've had, or soon will have, that wonderful Thanksgiving dinner....I can't wait!!!  I always buy an extra turkey to cook later on and I'm never sorry I did.  What a fantastic meal.  Don't eat too much pumpkin pie!!!

Let's see, I, Vicky, challenge you to make a card using brown, yellow, orange and designer paper (any size or shape) of your choice.

Please don't forget to link back to Mr. Linky here so we can see your awesome work.  If you post on SCS, please add the keyword CCEE1247.

Can't wait to see what you create!!

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred






Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville


Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer

Brenda O'Rear-Benzi Stampz


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather


Cindy Haffner
484





No comments: