Thursday, August 18, 2011

CCEE1133

Hello, friends! Here we are at week three of the Interesting Facts challenges I've given to the CCEE Stampers (and you) for the month of August. These CCEE challenges are based on Interesting Facts I found from the Funfactz.com website. Each week, I'm giving the team (and you) an interesting fact and an operative word that must be used for the inspiration of your design.

INTERESTING FACT: "You burn 26 calories in a one-minute kiss."

OPERATIVE WORD: Kiss

We'd love to have you play along also. All you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1133. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Here's what the CCEE Stampers came up with....

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather


DSC05646PPP



3 comments:

Hazel said...

Fab cards by the DT. I can't see a linky, so my card is here x

Marisa said...

26 calories - that is some kiss LOL! Great card and challenge.

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, 1 kiss 26 calories - 10 kisses 260 calories, where's my DH when I need him?! Awesome cards this week, Ladies, as always.
Kathy/101Airborne