Thursday, July 22, 2010

CCEE1029 -- Christmas in July



This week we are using a holiday twist with this sketch. The challenge is to make a /Christmas/holiday/winter card. The holidays are only 5 months away.....gotta get started on that winter holiday stash, right????

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1029. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather




Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner




5 comments:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Great sketch for a Christmas card!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great sketch ~ now I have officially, started my holiday cards.

Mary Marsh said...

thanks girls for another great challenge-I have my 1st christmas card done now!!

Mothermark said...

What a fun challenge...who thought of Christmas in July....All your cards are wonderful.....very festive and happy! Frances, I wonder which card is yours??? Tee Hee!

Do you all have a big bell....like a dinner bell on a farm, or a school bell in a shcool, or a starting bell on a race horse staring gate??? I need you to ring a bell on Thursdays....so I can be reminded to come here and see what you all are doing......

Who's gotta bell????

Beverly G said...

Sorry I went down to far, I'll try again. Duh--